So since we moved into our new place on Halloween, I never posted pictures from our fun trick-or-treat night! Brooke was a pumpkin, as you can see. The fun thing about this costume was my mom made it for ME when I was Brooke's age. It has been through all my siblings. It was so cute to see her in it.

She was so cute out and about. We went with some of her cousins and they are a little bit older (and faster) than her. So she generally would be the last to the door to get her piece of candy. Since she was and she would say trick or treat, most people melted and let her get like 5-6 pieces. It was way cute.

After, we went up to my aunts house for her annual Halloween party. She was doing deep fried Twinkies... I didn't eat one. Just the thought of all that junk made my stomach upset. However, several people said they were great. Anyways, were all outside sitting by the campfire and Brooke fell asleep in Danny's arms all "cozied" up.

I just love this picture. So cute with her pigtails and headband...and of course that little smile!

Sorry this post is so late!
No comments:
Post a Comment