A couple weeks ago we were at Mom and Dad's house before they left on their mission. Brooke was outside playing with her cousins and her sweet cousin Tyla was pushing her on a little tricycle. Well the handles did a sudden turn and launched Brooke into a face plant on the cement. I heard her crying and ran out and saw Grandma bringing in a bloodied face girl. Luckily, she had only hit her lip and cut that. Although lots of tears and rags later, we finally got her calmed down and cuddling with me in the rocking chair. Then Grandpa came home and she IMMEDIATELY started up all over again. She got off my lap and ran over to him and hugged him all while saying "tyla push you. fell down off bike!"
Sorry this is such a bad picture, but you can see her fat marble lip in the 2 pictures below.

(side note on this picture...I was in our room folding laundry and came in to check on her and she was up on the desk watching Mickey like this...)

Black eye story- Be in my 2nd trimester and feeling GREAT, I got up on Sunday morning and let Danny sleep in. I decided to make a huge breakfast. French toast, bacon...the works! (Later, after eating it all up, we realized it was fast Sunday! oops! I just don't pay attention to that since I''ve been pregnant.) Well, we were sitting down to eat and Brooke was climbing in her chair and slipped on the table runner and fell right on the edge of my glass... and it's glass-glass...not just a plastic cup. Her poor temple immediately swelled up and started turning all nice shades of red.
You can barely see the black eye (its the HER left eye, but the one on the right in the picture) This picture was taken a couple days later... OH! The black eye happened just as the fat lip was healing... needless I didn't go out for a couple days because of my banged up baby!
1 comment:
Poor little thing! It's so sad when they get hurt. Avri is the worst about all that. I hope she's healing well!
Post a Comment