We drove all night Tues night and got there about 7:00 Wed morning. Brooke slept most of the way, as well as me, but I was still dead tired. After the kids went to school, I went and took a nap and Danny took Brooke and went with Suni and Chelsea and William to Story Hour at the library. They got back and we went to the best little sandwich shop called "The Lobby". Brooke had woken up a little earlier than normal and was needing a nap. Usually when she gets tired she gets very cranky. All of the sudden at lunch I looked over and saw Brooke doing the "head bob". Yes, she fell asleep in her high chair. (There is a video of the head bob at the bottom).
I finally got her out and let her sleep on my lap while we ate. She's such a cutie.
The next day we went to Great Falls. They live in a small town north of Great Falls. (It's a tiny cute town with like 2800 people and one stop light.) We went and met up with Brian for lunch and saw the "Great Falls". We then drove home and all 3 kids (haha including Danny) all fell asleep. It was nice to just "girl chat" with Suni.
On the last day we were there we went to the park and had a fun little picnic. Brooke loved the swings and climbing all over. She loves to flirt with falling off and make me nervous... grr...
Chelsea loved to sing Ariel while swinging and soon got Ariel's biggest fan (Brooke) in on the action. It was too cute.Danny got a new game recently called "TracBall". It's too hard to explain so just go look it up. ;) Brian and Danny played that til they got sore.
Handsome Cade, Cute Suni and little man William (in Suni's arms)
Beautiful Tyla.
We left on Saturday evening and drove home. It was such a fun and easy going trip. I even brought a book and read over 250 pages while I was up there. That NEVER happens. I even read of 100 pages in one day. It was such a nice and fun trip, accompanied with great family and yummy YUMMY FOOD! Thanks again Brian and Suni!This is the video from Brooke falling asleep. So cute...
No comments:
Post a Comment