Saturday, March 13, 2010

So for our anniversary, Danny and I had several gift cards from Christmas we decided to use.

During the day we dropped Brooke off at Grandma's and went to Chile's for lunch (which by the way, their food has gone WAY DOWN HILL! GROSS!) Then we went and saw a movie, (Sherlock Holmes). Then went and picked Brooke up and our evening babysitter. We then went to a YUMMY and fun restaurant in Provo called Spark.

It has a feel of a young hip New York restaurant. All their drinks are virgin and made with fruit or sparkling water. We got the dueling edemames! So yummy...
Then Danny got the Pomagranete drink... and I got a berry martini. It was so fun!


Then our entrees were DELICIOUS. Danny got some fish. Look at that presentation!
Then I got the chicken... so yummy. I highly recommend you go there. So fun.


No comments: