Monday, January 24, 2011

5 months!

Tanner was 5 months old yesterday! I can't believe we are almost 1/2 way to a whole year!!! That is crazy to me. Here are a couple fun facts about our little Tan Man.
  • He still doesn't sleep through the night yet. He has done it about 5 times, but that's it. We're going through the sleep training process that our pediatrician recommended. She said it would take about 3-7 days. It's been a month...
  • I don't know how much he weighs, but he is finally filling out since I have given up nursing.
  • Nursing lasted 1 1/2 months longer with him than Brooke. Both eventually gave it up since I don't think my body can make enough for what they need.
  • He is currently wearing 6-9 month clothes!
  • He smiles just about every time he see's his sister.
  • He is currently cutting his first bottom tooth and can be quite the bear.
  • He is VERY picky about what brand and type of formula we use, ALONG with the temperature of the water for his bottle. He will not drink it cold OR even room temp.
  • He LOVES sitting up and loves his bumbo.
  • His favorite toy is his teething beads
  • He hates his swing, but loves his play gym.
  • He loves to play with his toes!
  • He really doesnt like his car seat.
  • He does not take a binky, no matter how hard we try.
  • He has the sweetest voice when he sings/whispers to you and has the most infectious laugh
{Dan's shirt: "Trust me I'm a Jedi"
Tanner's shirt: "Jedi in Training"
The whole thing is a little family joke}

{Happy boy playing in his bumbo}

{Since he has an older sister, he ultimately puts up with everything that comes with being the little brother... including playing with Princesses that his sister gives him}

{He LOVES watching and listening to his Dad play the guitar.}

{Memorized by the song and watching Dan's fingers.}

3 comments:

Katie Seamons said...

so cute! I love that he just stares at danny while he plays.

argylesocks said...

I've said it before, and i will say it again. He's a handsome little guy.

Nattles said...

Such a cute big smile!